Join our team
We're in search of new team members who always looking to lift themselves and the entire team to the next level. Find your next opportunity with us & join our dream team - today!
Scope of Work:
In line with team objectives, policies and procedures, to advise, lead, control and follow through design, development of specifications, coding, testing and maintenance of high quality application software, tools and development projects.
- Analyze logs, identify defects, suggest fixes and report results using bug tracking tools and maintain S/W using version control tools.
- Maintain high quality and efficiency in issues resolution and customer support.
- Responsible for the project tasks assigned.
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.
Who You Are:
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
- Willingness to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years of experience with PHP (preferable php 5.6 and above).
- Understanding in optimizing performance.
- Ability to write high quality software.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (Both Hebrew and English).
- knowledge in MySQL.
Nice to have:
- PHP 7.3
- .Net Core
*The offices are in Herzliya, Israel
A fast-growing Software Analysis company is looking for a Self-motivated, highly organized and a hard-working QA Engineer To plan, develop, execute and analyze manual software test plans. A great opportunity to take part in assembling the QA team, set work methodologies and interact with world-wide customers. Job requires close work with the R&D team in an Agile environment on daily basis.
- Up to 2 years of Quality Assurance experience
- Experience in End to End testing (Client-Server-DB)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal relations
- Ability to work independently, troubleshoot and investigate problems
- Experience in writing technical documents and Agile/Scrum methodology
- Working experience in SQL queries
Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Working experience with MAC and Linux OS
- Knowledge of Jira and TestRail
- 3rd level customer support
- Experience with scripting language programming – PHP, Python, Java
- Knowledge in automation using Selenium and Selenium, Appium, TestNG
*The offices are in Herzliya